Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Je'taime Vous Vrainment

I hate u when u smile
Makes me whine
Because it says that, I am blind.

I hate u when I'm thinking of u
U never know how much I care for u
Not even, close
Not even…

I hate the way u talking
Makes me dying
Because your voice so tender
Makes me wonder.
Justify Full
I hate the way u treat me
Makes me weak.

I hate u when u says
I am wrong
I was wrong
It is my entire fault.

I hate u when u makes me love u
Why is that so much trouble for me?
Hard to explain mine
I hate my feeling to you.

I hate u when u know all
Makes me feel stupid all the time
I am so stupid to tell u that
I love u
That is why I hate u
That’s is the most stupid things I’ve ever do
Despite of having an internal feeling
For u.

I hate u but I love u
Please hate me as much as I do
As much as I love u
Je’taime vous vrainment

No comments:

Post a Comment